One of the most-exciting things about Casino Classic is that they give you $500 free just for creating an account. This is certainly an attractive offer. But what are the stipulations behind this bonus? Find out as we cover Casino Classic's bonus, promotions and VIP program.
Casino Classic Bonus
As covered before, you receive $500 free as soon as you create an account. What's nice is that you don't have to deposit anything to try for the bonus.
However, the catch is that you must meet several stipulations before receiving any actual money. Here are the key points you need to know:
- Download the Casino Classic software, install, and register as a player.
- You have 60 minutes to wager the $500 as soon as you click the Start Free Play button.
- You must place at least 20 bets and win $20 more than the original $500.
- Click the Quit Early button if you've made 20+ wagers and want to stop.
- Click the Losing button if you want to reset your balance and start over again.
- If you win $20 or more, you must deposit at least $20 to claim your winnings.
- Max amount of free winnings is $100.
- You must roll over the winnings 30x before cashing them out.
These are a lot of points to note for a simple bonus. And in the end, the most you can win is $100. But the good news is that you can start over until you're satisfied with your bonus run. Furthermore, the 30x-bonus wagering requirements are as low as you'll find in the online casino world.
Casino Classic Promotions
Unfortunately, Casino Classic doesn't have many promotions. In fact, they don't even have a dedicated page for promos. But at the time of this writing, we see a $25,000 giveaway for players. You can also find a wide range of Microgaming progressive jackpots. Currently, the value of all Casino Classic's jackpots is worth over $4.5 million.
Casino Classic VIP Rewards
All of your real money wagers are eligible for the loyalty program. You earn comp points, which can be redeemed for bonuses. All bonuses are subject to the 30x-bonus wagering requirements. Here's the rate at which you earn points:
Slots = 1 point for $10 wagered
Table Games - 1 point for $20 wagered
Roulette - 1 point for $20 wagered
Video Poker - 1 point for $100 wagered
Blackjack - 1 point for $100 wagered
All Aces Video Poker = 0 points
Comp points are converted to bonuses at a rate of 100 points to $1.
On one hand, we don't like that bonuses must be rolled over after you've already earned the points. However, Casino Classic offers a very generous rate for earning the points when compared to other sites.
Casino Classic has been in business for almost 2 decades. And one reason why is because they have a unique free-play bonus along with solid loyalty rewards. Plus, it doesn't hurt that they only require 30x rollover on bonuses.